The Gude Alpha series chef's knife is an all-rounder. It easily cuts fish, meat, fruit or vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping or weighing herbs. With the Gude chef's knife of the Alpha series you can cut food with an exact and precise cut. Thanks to the wide blade, you can pick up food that has been cut very easily. A kitchen knife that should not be missing in any kitchen.
Gude knives are hand-forged in Solingen, Germany from one piece of chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, from the blade tip to the double crop. The double crop, a special feature of Gude knives, is a counterweight to the blade. The knife is perfectly balanced. The special mixture of steel and the elaborate manufacturing process with more than 30 manual steps give the stainless steel blades with a hardness of approx. 57 HRC a special robustness and longevity.
The finely polished Hostaform handles are embedded in the steel and triple riveted. Hostaform plastic is extremely resistant, very hygienic and comfortable to hold. The Alpha series meets the strict requirements for use in the gastronomy and offers the widest range of models.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 6.5, 8 or 10 inch
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of robust Hostaform plastic
- not suitable for the dishwasher