Kenmizaki Satomi Nakari Knife 135mm | Made in Japan
Made with Composite Material which makes this blade extremely sharp and durable
Nakiri means "Vegetable Knife". As the name says, it's ideal for cutting larger to small vegetables.
| Knife Type
||Nakiri Knife / Vegetable knife
Composite (Core Material: Carbon Steel, Side material: Soft Iron)
||Traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With Red plastic bolster
||135mm ( 5.31")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month