Yanagiba Knife 210mm Right Hand | Made in Japan
Kenmizaki Satomi Yanagiba Knife 210mm Right Hand | Made in Japan
Made with Composite Material which makes this blade extremely sharp and durable
Yanagi ba is a long and thin knife used in Japanese cuisine. It is typically used for sashimi bōchō (Japanese: 刺身包丁, sashimi [raw fish] bōchō [knife]) used to slice fish for sashimi and nigiri sushi.
Composite (Core Material: Carbon Steel, Side material: Soft Iron)
|Blade Edge||Single Side Edge / Right Hand version
|Handle||Traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With Red plastic bolster|
|Blade Length||210mm ( 8.26")
|Overall Length||353mm (13.89")|
|HRC||59 - 60|
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month