Alpha Chinese Chef´s Knife 7"
The Gude Cleaver from the Alpha series does not bear this name without reason. The large, strong blade chops and cuts meat, poultry or fish effortlessly, chops up loins of cutlet and smaller bones for sauce bases. In addition, the wide blade of this Gude knife is excellent for beating in spices.
Gude knives are hand-forged in Solingen, Germany from one piece of chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, from the blade tip to the double crop. The double crop, a special feature of Gude knives, is a counterweight to the blade. The knife is perfectly balanced. The special mixture of steel and the elaborate manufacturing process with more than 30 manual steps give the stainless steel blades with a hardness of approx. 57 HRC a special robustness and longevity.
The finely polished Hostaform handles are embedded in the steel and triple riveted. Hostaform plastic is extremely resistant, very hygienic and comfortable to hold. The Alpha series meets the strict requirements for use in the gastronomy and offers the widest range of models
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 7 inch
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of robust Hostaform plastic
- not suitable for the dishwasher