Yamato 170 by Ginza Steel - Hand-Crafted Santoku 170mm Knife - Made in Seki City of Japan |
The Santoku knife is the most popular type of knife that has evolved with Japanese culture.
It is an all-purpose knife that can prepare pretty much any ingredient. Although its birthplace is Japan, its convenience has spread overseas, and in recent years many non-Japan-made Santoku Knives have been found.
| Knife Type
||Santoku (It is an all-purpose knife that can prepare pretty much any ingredient)
|| VG1 DP CLAD Japanese Steel
||Bolster Mahogany Handle
||170mm ( 6.69" )
||290mm ( 11.4")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain fine cutting performance we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month