Kenmizaki Satomi Nakari Knife 160mm | Made in Japan
Made with Composite Material which makes this blade extremely sharp and durable
Nakiri means "Vegetable Knife" , as the name says its ideal to cut larger to small vegetables.
| Knife Type
||Nakiri Knife / Vegetable knife
Composite (Core Material: Carbon Steel, Side material: Soft Iron)
||Traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With Red plastic bolster
||160mm ( 6.3")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month