ALPHA OLIVE| Chef Knife - 10" | Forged Steel with Olive Wood handle
GÜDE | Chef Knife 10-inch | Made in Germany
The Gude Alpha Olive series chef's knife is an all-rounder. It easily cuts fish, meat, fruit, or vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping or weighing herbs. With the Gude chef's knife of the Alpha series, you can cut food with an exact cut. Thanks to the wide blade, you can easily pick up food that has been cut. A kitchen knife should not be missing in any kitchen.
Gude knives are hand-forged in Solingen, Germany, from one piece of chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel from the blade tip to the double crop. The double-crop, a unique feature of Gude knives, is a counterweight to the blade. The knife is perfectly balanced. The unique mixture of steel and the elaborate manufacturing process with more than 30 manual steps give the stainless steel blades a hardness of approx—57 HRC, exceptional robustness and longevity.
The Gude Alpha Olive knife series handles are made of selected olive wood. It comes from Andalusia in Spain and can be up to 500 years old. This type of wood is generally tough and highly weatherproof. The structure is strongly grained and therefore looks particularly noble and elegant. The knives of the Alpha Olive series are not dishwasher safe due to their natural material.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 26cm (10 inch)
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand.
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of natural olive wood from Andalusia, Spain
- Not suitable for the dishwasher