GÜDE Solingen Alpha Olive Meat Fork | Made in Germany
Discover the ultimate dining experience with the Gude Alpha Olive Meat Fork. This fork is made from high-quality materials and is perfect for serving your favourite meat dishes. Handle made from Olive wood.
The Gude Alpha Olive knife series handles are made of selected olive wood. It comes from Andalusia in Spain and can be up to 500 years old. This type of wood is generally tough and highly weatherproof. The structure is strongly grained and therefore looks particularly noble and elegant. The knives of the Alpha Olive series are not dishwasher safe due to their natural material.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 18cm (7 inch)
- Blade with the legendary Gude serrated edge
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of natural olive wood from Andalusia, Spain
- not suitable for the dishwasher