Ichizu Series Kiritsune Gyuto Knife 210mm | Made in Japan
Kanetsune 860 | Ichizu series Kiritsune Gyuto Knife 210mm | Made in Japan
Introducing the "Ichizu Series" Japanese VG10 knife, a simple yet elegant addition to any kitchen. This knife is made with VG10 steel, a high-quality stainless steel known for its exceptional sharpness and durability. The knife's design is straightforward and unassuming, allowing the natural beauty of the steel to shine through.
What is Kiritsune Gyuto Knife ?
- This series is recommended for users who prefer a simple style that uses solid wood, which is the opposite of the beautiful blade pattern of Damascus steel.
- VG-10 single layer steel boasting the highest quality with sharp sharpness and good blade durability. Hardness is HRC: 60±0.5.
- This is a masterpiece created by a Seki knife craftsman with a noble spirit who does not compromise on knife making.
- Glossy polished octagonal pattern with a sense of luxury. Laminated reinforced wood leaves a good impression with its intentionally subdued wood grain pattern.
- This simple natural look goes well with a clean and stylish kitchen.
- This knife, which looks beautiful and cuts well, enriches the hearts of those who cook and will be loved for a long time. In the old days, there was a custom of gifting a "talisman sword", but nowadays, more and more people are giving kitchen knives as auspicious gifts as they "open up the future".
- Reliable and regular product, purely made in Japan (Seki City, Gifu Prefecture)
|Knife Type||Kiritsune Gyuto / Chef ( For large vegetables and meat. All-purpose Western knife)
|Blade Material||VG-10 stainless steel (single-layer steel)|
|Blade Edge||Double Edge|
|Handle||Laminated reinforced wood (dark brown)|
|Blade Length||210mm ( 8.26")
|Overall Length||350mm ( 13.80")|
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month