Ichizu Series Wagyu Chef Knife 210mm | Made in Japan
Kanetsune 860 | Ichizu series Wagyu Chef Knife 210mm | Made in Japan
Introducing the "Ichizu Series" Japanese VG10 knife, a simple yet elegant addition to any kitchen. This knife is made with VG10 steel, a high-quality stainless steel known for its exceptional sharpness and durability. The knife's design is straightforward and unassuming, allowing the natural beauty of the steel to shine through.
- This series is recommended for users who prefer a simple style that uses solid wood, which is the opposite of the beautiful blade pattern of Damascus steel.
- VG-10 single layer steel boasting the highest quality with sharp sharpness and good blade durability. Hardness is HRC: 60±0.5.
- This is a masterpiece created by a Seki knife craftsman with a noble spirit who does not compromise on knife making.
- Glossy polished octagonal pattern with a sense of luxury. Laminated reinforced wood leaves a good impression with its intentionally subdued wood grain pattern.
- This simple natural look goes well with a clean and stylish kitchen.
- This knife, which looks beautiful and cuts well, enriches the hearts of those who cook and will be loved for a long time. In the old days, there was a custom of gifting a "talisman sword", but nowadays, more and more people are giving kitchen knives as auspicious gifts as they "open up the future".
- Reliable and regular product, purely made in Japan (Seki City, Gifu Prefecture)
|Knife Type||Gyuto / Chef ( For large vegetables and meat. All-purpose Western knife)
|Blade Material||VG-10 stainless steel (single-layer steel)|
|Blade Edge||Double Edge|
|Handle||Laminated reinforced wood (dark brown)|
|Blade Length||210mm ( 8.26")
|Overall Length||348mm ( 13.78")|
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month