Kanetsune | Made in Japan - Chef's Deba Knife 105mm
Japanese craftsmanship, beautiful hammered-pattern blade made with DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel blade
Deba bōchō (Japanese: 出刃包丁, "pointed carving knife") are Japanese Deba Knives are used to cut fish, though also used when cutting meat.
| Knife Type
Deba bōchō - Pointed carving Knife | Cut fish and meat
||DSR-1K6 High carbon stainless steel
||Plywood (laminated wood) with Plastic Bolster
||105mm ( 4.1")
||215mm ( 8.5")
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month