Yamato 165 - Santoku Knife 165mm Blade
Yamato 165 by Ginza Steel - Handcrafted Santoku 165 mm Knife - Made in Seki City of JapanThe Santoku knife is the most popular type of knife that has evolved with Japanese culture.
It is an all-purpose knife that could prepare pretty much any ingredient. Although its birthplace is Japan, its convenience has spread overseas, and in recent years many non-Japan-made Santoku Knives are found.
|Knife Type||Santoku (It is an all-purpose knife that could prepare pretty much any ingredient)|
|Blade Material||VG1 Japanese Steel|
|Blade Edge||Double Edge|
|Handle||Chestnut tree with 8 angle handle ( FYI Number eight is considered as a lucky figure and called "Suehirogari" in Japan )|
|Blade Length||165mm ( 6,5" )|
|Overall Length||300mm ( 12")|
|HRC||59 - 60|
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain fine cutting performance we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month