Kenmizaki Satomi Ajikiri/Deba Knife 105mm | Made in Japan
Made with Composite Material which makes this blade extremely sharp and durable
The Deba knife is designed to break apart full fish, chicken, or meat where there may be small bones or tendons to cut through.
| Knife Type
Composite (Core Material: Carbon Steel, Side material: Soft Iron)
||Single Edge / Right Hand version
||Traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With Red plastic bolster
||59 - 60
Instructions and Maintenance:
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special care when using and storing it. Please keep it out of children's reach.
- Please do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking
- After use, please hand wash the knife, then wipe it clean and dry with soft clean clothes
- To maintain satisfactory cutting performance, we recommend re-sharping the knife once or twice per month